At StudentFM, we have a close working relationship with Circuit Laundry, and we think their system is great because it means you don’t need exact change to do a wash – you can just top up your card online! It’s a super quick and easy system that makes doing your laundry much simpler.
How to Use Circuit Machines
You will need to buy a Laundry Card to use the machines. The Laundry Card can be topped up with credit online, which you can then spend on running washing and drying cycles. We have found that this is a more helpful system for our students as it means you don’t have to always have the correct change to hand!
For hints and tips on washing your clothes, check out our laundry guides. Or have a look through the information below to find out about using the Circuit machines.
How to Buy a Laundry Card
How to Top Up Your Laundry Card
- Visit circuit.co.uk where you can create a My Circuit account.
- Follow the instructions online to add credit to your Circuit laundry card online.
- Make sure you make a note of the top-up code.
- Go to your top-up point & follow the instructions to activate your code.
- Press any key to start
- Scan your card
- Enter your top-up code
- Re-scan your card to complete
Once your card is topped up, you can use it to pay for your washing and drying.
If the machine in your laundry room has a QR code, you can also download the Circuit app to top-up and control your laundry straight from your phone. Amazing!
How to Check How Much Money you Have on your Laundry Card
How to Use LaundryView
- Check the availability of washers and dryers online – don’t waste time lugging your washing to the laundry only to find the machines are all in use!
- Request an email alert for when your washing or drying cycle is finished.
- Leave your laundry washing and come back when it’s done.
When is the Best Time to Use the Laundry?
What to Do if You Have a Problem
- First, try checking Circuit Laundry’s Frequently Asked Questions to see if there is an answer to your question there.
- Get in touch with Circuit. As our site teams do not have technical knowledge of the Circuit facilities, it is always best to contact Circuit first with any problems. You can get in touch here or call the helpline on 01422 820026.
- Ask the site team. If you’re struggling to get in touch with Circuit, please feel free to get in touch with the management team at reception. They will be able to contact Circuit directly to ask them to give you a hand!
Find out more about Circuit Laundry HERE